Joining our Nursery School
- We warmly welcome children into our Nursery the term after their third birthday.
- Every child is entitled to 15 hours of nursery entitlement each week and we offer flexible sessions over either: X5 morning sessions- 8:45-11:45am, X5 afternoon sessions 12:30-3:30pm, X2.5-day sessions-Monday all day, Tuesday all day and Wednesday morning, X2.5-day sessions- Wednesday afternoon, Thursday all day and Friday all day.
- We also offer a number of x30 hour places for children eligible to the 30-hour funding (Monday all day, Tuesday all day, Wednesday morning, Thursday all day and Friday all day).
- Parents and carers are welcome to register their child on our waiting list after the child’s 2nd birthday.
- You may indicate which session you would prefer your child to attend and we will endeavour to meet your request subject to the number of places available.
- Please contact the school office on 0118 9375566 to request to register your child or download a registration form from our website and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visits to our nursery are encouraged and appointments can be made by contacting the school office and asking to speak to Mrs Holland (Assistant Head and Early Years)
- The maximum number of places available in our Nursery is 120. (x 60 children in the morning and x 60 children in the afternoon)