- Primary School 9:00am-3:15pm (lunch times vary)
- Nursery morning session 8:45am-11:45am
- Nursery afternoon session 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Nursery two and a half days (Monday and Tuesday 8:45am-3:30pm and Wed 8:45am-11:45am OR Wed 12:30pm-3:30pm and Thursday and Friday 8:45am-3:30pm).
- Children are expected to attend school every day.
- Children should arrive promptly to start the first teaching session of the day at 9.00 am.
- School doors open at 8.45am to give children time to come in and settle into school.
- Registers are called and returned to the school office by 9.00am. Children who arrive late for school, after 9:00am are marked in the register as present but late.
- If a child arrives after 9.15am they are marked as late and this counts as an absence for the morning session.
- Children’s attendance and punctuality is closely monitored by our dedicated attendance officer.
- Please inform us if your child cannot attend school. Please provide your child's name, class and reason for the absence.
- Absences are followed up if attendance falls below 95%.
- If your child is absent and we have not been given a reason, we will send you a text message for you to make contact. If we do not receive a reason for a child's absence it will be recorded as unauthorised.
- If you have not made contact after day 3 of a child's absence, a welfare check will be made.
- Please telephone the school office on 0118 937 5566 and press 1 to report your child’s absence, or you can email us on:
When your child is unwell, it can be hard to decide whether to keep them off school. Click on the link below for a few simple guidelines we hope will help: