Joining our Nursery School
- We warmly welcome children into our Nursery the term after their third birthday.
- All three years old children are entitled to 15 hours a week free, funded by the government.
- We also offer limited 30 hour places for children eligible to the 30-hour funding. You will need your eligibility code before your child starts with us.
- The maximum number of places available in our Nursery is 120. (x 60 children in the morning and x 60 children in the afternoon)
- Visits to our nursery are encouraged and appointments can be made by contacting the school office and asking to speak to Mrs Holland (Assistant Head and Early Years)
- Parents and carers are welcome to register their child on our waiting list after the child’s 2nd birthday.
- If you would like to register your child's name for our nursery waiting list:
- Visit or contact the school office on 0118 9375566
- Complete the registration form below and email to email@example.com OR
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Your child's full name
- Their date of birth
- Your full postal address including postcode
- Your telephone number
- What session you would like your child to attend? (Please see below). We will endeavour to meet your preferred session but if this is not available we may have to offer an alternative.
- We offer 5 morning sessions 8:45am to 11:45am or 5 afternoon sessions 12:30pm to 3:30pm OR we also offer 2 and a half days, which are either: Group 1 - All day Monday and Tuesday 8:45am to 3:30pm and Wednesday morning 8.45am to 11.45am or Group 2 - Wednesday afternoon 12:30pm to 3:30pm and all day Thursday and Friday 8:45am to 3:30pm.
We look forward to hearing from you.