Joining our Primary School
- A place in our Nursery does not automatically give priority to a place in our Primary School, and all nursery leavers will need to apply for a Primary School place through the local authority provider; ‘Brighter Futures for Children’.
- Nursery will give out admissions forms on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children when we receive them annually in the Autumn term.
- The closing date for applications is usually mid-January. Late applications have to be dealt with through the Local Authority.
- The nursery staff will offer help and advice with the admissions process or with help to fill out the application form.
- Whitley Park is a three form entry Primary School with Nursery classes. The standard admission number is 90. All admissions to the school after Nursery are managed centrally by Brighter Futures for Children.
- For more information on how to obtain a place please contact the school office or click the link to go to Reading’s Admissions portal.
- For our admissions statement, please check our policies page.
- To look at RBC's Admission policy please click on the link below.
- To view our Prospectus, please click here